Banded Herbst® & Cantilever Herbst® Appliance Fabrication
Price per student
Please contact our Training Class Coordinator, Courtney Waclawski for reservations:
Phone: 716.871.1161 ext. 233
Email: [email protected]
How to properly mount models on an articulator using a wax bite, wire bending techniques, wire placement, soldering, and placement/adjustment of Herbst®* hardware and pivots.
Ask a Question
2 Day Course
Provides instruction on how to properly mount models on an articulator using a wax bite; wire bending techniques; wire placement and soldering; placement and adjustment of Herbst®* hardware and pivots; and appliance polishing and finishing.
For technicians with basic wire bending and soldering experience.
- Mounting models on an articulator with a wax bite
- Wire bending techniques
- Wire placement and soldering
- Correct placement and adjustment of Herbst® hardware and pivots
- Polishing and finishing of the appliances
- Overview of Acrylic Splint Herbst®
*Herbst is a registered trademark of Dentarum, Inc.
Write Your Own Review