Basic Removable Appliance Fabrication
Price per student
Please contact our Training Class Coordinator, Courtney Waclawski for reservations:
Phone: 716.871.1161 ext. 233
Email: [email protected]
Covers fabrication of simple retainers including the construction of Hawley-type labial bows, various types of clasps and springs, as well as processing and finishing acrylic.
Ask a Question
5 Day Course
Course covers fabrication of simple retainers including the construction of Hawley-type labial bows and various types of clasps and springs.
For technicians with limited or no previous experience.
- General oral anatomy and orthodontic terms
- Introduction to digital technology
- Wire bending techniques including use of instruments and philosophy of tooth movement
- Conventional and progressive techniques of fabricating and finishing acrylics
- Insight into specific types of appliances used in an orthodontic practice including fabrication of common retainer clasps, Hawley labial bow and basic springs
Write Your Own Review