- LaboratoryAppliancesTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismAppliancesTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & Bruxism
Need a hand? Our laboratory customer service team is here to help! 800.828.7626
- Shop ProductsSleep, Airway & TMDSleep, Airway & TMDThermal FormingThermal-forming MaterialThermal-forming MaterialOrthodonticsBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesLaboratoryOperatorySleep, Airway & TMDSleep, Airway & TMDThermal FormingThermal-forming MaterialThermal-forming MaterialOrthodonticsBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesLaboratoryOperatory
Need a hand? Our products customer service team is here to help! 800.828.7626
- Education/TrainingeLearning Courses
Great Lakes eLearning is a convenient way to learn how to fabricate appliances at your own pace without the hassle and expense of travel. It is also a cost effective way to train any number of staff members for a fraction of the cost.
bluephase® Style Curing Light
Ask a Question
This item can be shipped to an address in the United States only.
The bluephase® Style Curing Light is ergonomically designed, lightweight, and ideal for curing all materials due to specially developed polywave® LED. The Style has a maximum light intensity of 1,100 mW/cm², can be held like a pen or a pistol, and the shortened light probe allows for comfortable curing in hard-to-reach posterior areas. Large diameter 10mm tip provides greater surface coverage, reducing curing times.
- Optimal broadband range of 380-515nm
- Light probe: 10mm black w/shortened tip
- Highly energy efficient LED allows for continuous operation, fan-less design
- High tech lithium polymer battery with inductive charging system - no contacts!
- Click and cure battery backup function
- Cordless operation
- Rotatable light probe
- Noiseless - no venting required
- Gentle to pulp and soft tissue
|Air Compressor Required||No|