Invisible Aligner Fabrication
Price per student
Please contact our Training Class Coordinator, Courtney Waclawski for reservations:
Phone: 716.871.1161 ext. 233
Email: [email protected]
Participants learn controlled incremental resetting of anterior teeth.
Ask a Question
2 Day Course
Participants learn controlled incremental resetting of anterior teeth. With each setup, two appliances will be made using single laminate hard plastics of different thicknesses. Each appliance possesses flexibility to distribute tooth-moving forces to the patient's dentition, obtained from the setup model.
For technicians with some knowledge of dental anatomy and occlusion.
- Method of creating single and multi-stage setups of anterior teeth
- Control of incremental tooth movement and instrumentation used
- Review of auxiliary aligner designs
- Clinical adjustment methods/aids
- Use and application of instruments and materials
Write Your Own Review