- LaboratoryAppliancesTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismAppliancesTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & Bruxism
Need a hand? Our laboratory customer service team is here to help! 800.828.7626
- Shop ProductsSleep, Airway & TMDSleep, Airway & TMDThermal FormingThermal-forming MaterialThermal-forming MaterialOrthodonticsBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesLaboratoryOperatorySleep, Airway & TMDSleep, Airway & TMDThermal FormingThermal-forming MaterialThermal-forming MaterialOrthodonticsBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesLaboratoryOperatory
Need a hand? Our products customer service team is here to help! 800.828.7626
- Education/TrainingeLearning Courses
Great Lakes eLearning is a convenient way to learn how to fabricate appliances at your own pace without the hassle and expense of travel. It is also a cost effective way to train any number of staff members for a fraction of the cost.
Nonin WristOx2® 3150 Wrist-worn Pulse Oximeter Starter Kit
The WristOx2® 3150SK Starter Kit from Nonin is the most versatile wrist-worn pulse oximeter for unmatched performance and value. The WristOx2 delivers proven accuracy and convenience in the widest range of patient populations and settings.
Features reliable proven Nonin PureSAT® pulse oximetry technology. Its compact size 71g (2.5oz) fits conveniently on the wrist like a wristwatch. Easy-to-use with minimal training required, simply place the finger in the sensor. Two AAA batteries provide a minimum of 48 hours of continuous use and enhanced memory provides 1,080 hours of non-volatile memory at a 4-second sampling rate.
- Simple Data Verification: Memory Volume Indicator Mode provides verification of recorded data during oxygen qualification studies
- Flexible Connectivity Options with Fast Download Speed: Connects with USB download cable and Bluetooth
- Works with nVISION® Data Management Software
- Designed for two-way communication to program the device or download data with Nonin's proprietary software
- WristOx Sensor Line: The WristOx2 sensors are exclusively designed for use with the WristOx2 - 3150
Note: Not compatible with MAC
Included in Package
- (1) - WristOx2 Pulse Oximeter
- (1) - Sensor
- (3) - Wristbands
- (1) - nVISION SpO2 Data Management Software (CD)
- (1) - USB PC Interface Cable
- (2) - AAA Batteries
- (1) - Operation Manual (CD)
|Recording Time||1080 hours|