Nonin WristOx2® 3150 Wrist-worn Pulse Oximeter
There are less than 10 of this product in stock. Order today.
Ask a Question
The WristOx2® 3150 from Nonin is the most versatile wrist-worn pulse oximeter for unmatched performance and value. The WristOx2 delivers proven accuracy and convenience in the widest range of patient populations and settings. Uses proven Nonin PureSAT® pulse oximetry technology. Its compact Size: 71g (2.5 oz) fits conveniently on the wrist like a wristwatch. Easy-to-use with minimal training required, simply place the finger in the sensor.
- Enhanced memory provides 1,080 hours of non-volatile memory at a 4-second sampling rate
- Simple data verification
- Memory Volume Indicator Mode provides verification of recorded data during oxygen qualification studies
- Flexible connectivity options with fast download speed
- Two AAA batteries provide a minimum of 48 hours of continuous use
- Works with nVISION® Data Management Software
- Connects with USB download cable and Bluetooth
- Designed for two-way communication to program the device or download data with Nonin's proprietary software
- WristOx Sensor Line
- WristOx2 sensors are exclusively designed for use with the WristOx2 3150
Included in Package
(1) - WristOx2 Pulse Oximeter
(1) - Sensor
(1) - Wristband
(1) - Operation Manual (CD) includes USB Driver Software
(2) - AAA Batteries
|Recording Time||1080 hours|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!