- LaboratoryAppliancesTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismAppliancesTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & Bruxism
Need a hand? Our laboratory customer service team is here to help! 800.828.7626
- Shop ProductsSleep, Airway & TMDSleep, Airway & TMDThermal FormingThermal-forming MaterialThermal-forming MaterialOrthodonticsBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesLaboratoryOperatorySleep, Airway & TMDSleep, Airway & TMDThermal FormingThermal-forming MaterialThermal-forming MaterialOrthodonticsBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesLaboratoryOperatory
Need a hand? Our products customer service team is here to help! 800.828.7626
- Education/TrainingeLearning Courses
Great Lakes eLearning is a convenient way to learn how to fabricate appliances at your own pace without the hassle and expense of travel. It is also a cost effective way to train any number of staff members for a fraction of the cost.
BioTru® Classic Metal Twin
- 4-Dimensional appliance bracket needs no offset bends in the archwire to obtain an optimal finish.
- Foil mesh bonding pad matches the curvature of the tooth for maximum contact and a strong, consistent bond.
- Torque in the base designed to provide level slot lineup, and helps avoid occlusal interference.
- Special option available for bicuspid brackets that feature a gingivally offset bonding base.
- This classic bracket system combines the concepts of traditional orthodontics with the latest engineering and production processes.
- Professionals have the ability to choose from a wide range of treatment options and protocols to best meet the needs of your clients and your practice.
- Ideal for all treatment patterns as brackets can be interchanged within prescriptions.
- All bracket prescriptions utilize the same In/Out for slot level alignment and inter-changeability.
Shop for individual BioTru® Classic metal twin brackets and build your own prescription.