Price per student
Please contact our Training Class Coordinator, Courtney Waclawski for reservations:
Phone: 716.871.1161 ext. 233
Email: [email protected]
Includes instruction in theory and construction of Maxillary Anterior Deprogramming and Mandibular Centric Relation Splints.
Ask a Question
2 Day Course
Course includes instruction in theory and fabrication of Maxillary and Mandibular Occlusal Splints. Participants learn to mount casts on a semi-adjustable articulator using a facebow, as well as adjustments and appliance finishing.
This session is intended for technicians with basic dental anatomy knowledge and acrylicing experience. Prior experience with handpiece trimming is a plus.
- Basic concepts of Occlusal Splints
- Theory and construction of Maxillary Anterior Deprogramming and Mandibular Centric Relation Splints
- Mounting models on a semi-adjustable articulator with facebow
- Acrylicing and adjusting splints with articulating paper on a semi-adjustable articulator
- Finishing procedure of splints
Write Your Own Review