Spring Retainer Appliance Fabrication
Price per student
Please contact our Training Class Coordinator, Courtney Waclawski for reservations:
Phone: 716.871.1161 ext. 233
Email: [email protected]
Participants will learn to reset anterior teeth and fabricate spring retainer/aligner appliances.
Ask a Question
2 Day Course
Participants will learn to reset anterior teeth and fabricate spring retainer appliances.
For experienced technicians having laboratory wire bending and acrylicing skills.
- Method of creating setup of the anterior teeth (2x2)
- Wire bending clasps, labial and spring components
- Model duplication processes
- Fabrication of a 3x3 spring clip, modified design, and concepts of super spring retainers
- Acrylicing, trimming, and finishing techniques
- Use and application of instruments and materials
Write Your Own Review