The George Gauge® Kit
Ask a Question
Ideal for mandibular repositioning, the George Gauge allows the clinician to capture the protrusive bite registration and vertical opening without relying on the patient to achieve proper positioning. Eliminates guesswork. Extremely accurate and easy to use.
- Bite Forks are single patient use
- George Gauge is autoclavable*
* George Gauges purchased before to June 1st 2019 are not autoclavable and must be cold sterilized.
Included in Package
- (1) Gauge
- (1) Standard 2mm bite fork
- (1) Standard 5mm bite fork
- (1) Long 2mm bite fork
- (1) Long 5mm bite fork
Write Your Own Review
How to use the George Gauge™
We found other products you might like!