- LaboratoryAppliancesTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismAppliancesTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & Bruxism
Need a hand? Our laboratory customer service team is here to help! 800.828.7626
- Shop ProductsSleep, Airway & TMDSleep, Airway & TMDThermal FormingThermal-forming MaterialThermal-forming MaterialOrthodonticsBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesLaboratoryOperatorySleep, Airway & TMDSleep, Airway & TMDThermal FormingThermal-forming MaterialThermal-forming MaterialOrthodonticsBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesLaboratoryOperatory
Need a hand? Our products customer service team is here to help! 800.828.7626
- Education/TrainingeLearning Courses
Great Lakes eLearning is a convenient way to learn how to fabricate appliances at your own pace without the hassle and expense of travel. It is also a cost effective way to train any number of staff members for a fraction of the cost.
ComfortTrack™ Clear Aligner Material .76mm/125mm - Round (10/pkg)
Ask a Question
This item can be shipped to an address in the United States and Canada only.
Great Lakes new ComfortTrack™ material is specially designed for clear aligner therapy. It features high performance elastomeric properties that generate ideal initial force to gently move teeth and high strength resiliency to maintain tooth movement.
Compared to other clear aligner materials, Great Lakes ComfortTrack's multi-layer construction generates 40% less initial force for reduced patient pain, and retains 150+% greater force on day seven. The result is superior patient comfort and more effective, predictable tooth movement.
- Superior wear performance, highly resilient, and flexible
- Provides protection from bruxing
- Ultra clear and stain resistant
- BPA, phthalate, and gluten free
- Individually wrapped in a moisture-barrier foil pouch
|Used For||Clear Aligners|
|Material Color / Pattern||Clear|