- LaboratoryAppliancesTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismAppliancesTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & Bruxism
Need a hand? Our laboratory customer service team is here to help! 800.828.7626
- Shop ProductsSleep, Airway & TMDSleep, Airway & TMDThermal FormingThermal-forming MaterialThermal-forming MaterialOrthodonticsBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesLaboratoryOperatorySleep, Airway & TMDSleep, Airway & TMDThermal FormingThermal-forming MaterialThermal-forming MaterialOrthodonticsBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesLaboratoryOperatory
Need a hand? Our products customer service team is here to help! 800.828.7626
- Education/TrainingeLearning Courses
Great Lakes eLearning is a convenient way to learn how to fabricate appliances at your own pace without the hassle and expense of travel. It is also a cost effective way to train any number of staff members for a fraction of the cost.
TMD, Head & Neck Pain, & Bruxism
We know that up to 40% of the patients currently in your practice today have occlusal pathology and 80% of these patients have muscle imbalances and can benefit from an occlusal splint. * Dr. Gordon J. Christensen, Occlusal Splints-Predictable, Frequent Use Practical Clinical Course DVD
Great Lakes digital splint technology produces the best fitting, most accurate occlusal splint possible. In addition to superior technology, Great Lakes has the most extensive selection of splints and deprogrammers, practice tools, educational materials, and customer support programs of any splint lab.
Great Lakes will help you continue to gain insight and understanding into the benefits splint therapy can have for your patients and practice, including helping you identify patients, select the right appliance, and provide information on how to deliver and adjust the splint.
Not seeing an appliance that you are looking for? Great Lakes can fabricate nearly any splint or deprogrammer, including those that are not featured in our online catalog. Some other commonly requested TMD appliances include:
- Dawson Style Full Contact Splint
- Pankey Style Full Contact Splint
- Brucia/FACE Style Full Contact Splint
- Dawson Academy 'B' Splint - Single Arch Wilkerson Style Splint
- Cranham Deprogrammer
- Overlay Splint
We offer a wide range of TMD splints and deprogrammers for treating and diagnosing your patients.
Digital Splints require less adjusting and less chair time than traditional lab or chairside fabricated splints.
Rhea Occlusal Appliances are fabricated with a combination of unique heat-softening materials, and an innovative manufacturing process,