- LaboratoryAppliancesTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismAppliancesTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & Bruxism
Need a hand? Our laboratory customer service team is here to help! 800.828.7626
- Shop ProductsSleep, Airway & TMDSleep, Airway & TMDThermal FormingThermal-forming MaterialThermal-forming MaterialOrthodonticsBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesLaboratoryOperatorySleep, Airway & TMDSleep, Airway & TMDThermal FormingThermal-forming MaterialThermal-forming MaterialOrthodonticsBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesLaboratoryOperatory
Need a hand? Our products customer service team is here to help! 800.828.7626
- Education/TrainingeLearning Courses
Great Lakes eLearning is a convenient way to learn how to fabricate appliances at your own pace without the hassle and expense of travel. It is also a cost effective way to train any number of staff members for a fraction of the cost.
Send Us a Case
Getting started with our lab is easy! You can mail in physical models with an Rx or you can submit them to us digitally. Our design technicians will contact you with any questions they have on your case. If you have any questions on how to get started, please contact our laboratory customer service department at 800.828.7626.
Mail Traditional Models
Step 1 - Download and Complete a Rx
- Aligner Appliance Rx
- Athletic Mouthguard/Specialty Tray Rx
- Diagnostic Study Model Rx
- Digital Order Rx
- Elastodontic/Positioner Rx
- eXceed® Rx
- Functional/Active Plate Rx
- General Lab Rx
- Herbst®*/X-Bow™/Acrylic RPE Rx
- Medley Gold Appliance Rx
- Metal Appliance Rx
- MSE Rx
- Panthera D-SAD™ Rx
- Perio Protect® Tray Rx
- Removable Appliance Rx
- Rhea™ Occlusal Appliance Rx
- Ripple® Rx
- Smart Moves® Rx
- Smart Moves Impression Tray Labeling Slip Form
- Snoring/Sleep Apnea Rx
- Splint/Deprogrammer Rx
Step 2 - Print a Shipping Label
Step 3 - Mail it in!
Upload Digital Models
Select your scanner to view easy instructions on how to submit a digital model.
Great Lakes also supports DDX, and Planmeca. If you need assistance, please contact us.