- LaboratoryAppliancesTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismAppliancesTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & Bruxism
Need a hand? Our laboratory customer service team is here to help! 800.828.7626
- Shop ProductsSleep, Airway & TMDSleep, Airway & TMDThermal FormingThermal-forming MaterialThermal-forming MaterialOrthodonticsBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesLaboratoryOperatorySleep, Airway & TMDSleep, Airway & TMDThermal FormingThermal-forming MaterialThermal-forming MaterialOrthodonticsBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesLaboratoryOperatory
Need a hand? Our products customer service team is here to help! 800.828.7626
- Education/TrainingeLearning Courses
Great Lakes eLearning is a convenient way to learn how to fabricate appliances at your own pace without the hassle and expense of travel. It is also a cost effective way to train any number of staff members for a fraction of the cost.
Ordering and Return Policies
Processing & Cancellations:
- Orders are processed Monday-Friday during normal business hours. In most cases, routine orders received by 12 p.m. (Eastern Time) are shipped the same day.
- If you need to cancel an order, please call us immediately. If the order has not yet been shipped, then it can be cancelled. If an order has already shipped, it will be treated as a return which is outlined below.
- Customers who qualify for special discounts, such as students or Advantage Program Members, will automatically receive their standard discount or the sale price, whichever is the best savings.
Payment Options & Terms:
- Credit Cards: We accept MasterCard, Visa, and American Express
- Other: Checks, money orders, and wire transfers
- All invoices are payable within 30 days of invoice date. A $30 fee will be charged for each returned check. (Prices are subject to change)
- All shipments are F.O.B. Buffalo, NY, USA unless otherwise stated.
- Great Lakes will determine the type of carrier for all shipments except when the customer has provided special instructions. We will not accept liability for shipping charges, duty or tax.
- Hazardous items are subject to restrictions and special shipping fees.
- An itemized packing list will accompany each order. To ensure proper shipment, compare packing list with items received. If incorrect, Great Lakes must be notified within 10 days of receipt of merchandise.
- If merchandise is damaged during shipping, notification must be made to the carrier within seven days. Retain original damaged packing for carrier evaluation. Great Lakes must then be contacted so that arrangements can be made for a replacement order.
- Backorders that weigh less than 1lb or are valued under $20.00 will ship at no charge. Customers are responsible for freight charges on backorders that are outside these parameters.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping costs to Great Lakes for products sent for repair.
- Responsibility for return shipping costs depends on warranty status.
Returns & Credit Policy
To help us quickly process your return:
- All returns require a Customer Return Service (CRS) Authorization Number.
- Returned items must be unused and in resalable condition.
- Returns must be made within 30 days upon receipt by customer to avoid restocking charges. Great Lakes reserves the right to refuse credit on any item returned after 30 days.
- Returns after 30 days are subject to a 15% restocking charge unless the item is damaged in shipping or shipped in error.
- Custom products: videos, DVDs, CDs, software, books, online training course access, pre-fabricated appliances and special request items (not stocked by Great Lakes), are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Hazardous items are not returnable.
- All products must be returned prepaid and insured at full invoice value.
Some coupons are subject to restrictions, please see the list below for more details:
|Coupon/Promotion||Details & Restrictions|
|Promo L50 [ New Lab Customer ]||