- LaboratoryAppliancesTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismAppliancesTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & Bruxism
Need a hand? Our laboratory customer service team is here to help! 800.828.7626
- Shop ProductsSleep, Airway & TMDSleep, Airway & TMDThermal FormingThermal-forming MaterialThermal-forming MaterialOrthodonticsBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesLaboratoryOperatorySleep, Airway & TMDSleep, Airway & TMDThermal FormingThermal-forming MaterialThermal-forming MaterialOrthodonticsBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesLaboratoryOperatory
Need a hand? Our products customer service team is here to help! 800.828.7626
- Education/TrainingeLearning Courses
Great Lakes eLearning is a convenient way to learn how to fabricate appliances at your own pace without the hassle and expense of travel. It is also a cost effective way to train any number of staff members for a fraction of the cost.
Master Rx Program
Save time with this free service
Taking a few minutes to complete a Master Prescription Worksheet will ensure that you receive an appliance that meets your exact specifications every time!
Master prescriptions are used to clarify your specifications, which may differ from Great Lakes standards. There is no limit to the number of Master Prescriptions you can have. Masters are set up by each appliance design and have their own unique identification number.
Getting started is easy
Contact our laboratory design services department for a FREE consultation at 800.828.7626 (U.S. & Canada) or 716.871.1161 (Worldwide)
Send us your completed prescriptions
Download and complete a prescription with all your specifications, and as many different designs as you need. This will serve as your Master. Once these specifications are completed, we will prepare a final copy of your Master Prescription and email it to you to review and approve. When you send your next case in, you will only need to complete patient information, required delivery date, and the Master Prescription Number. We will do the rest.
Include your preferences regarding:
- Articulation (when appropriate)
- Wires and Clasps (Type, Wire Size, and Placement Location)
- Acrylic Body Material