- LaboratoryAppliancesTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismAppliancesTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & Bruxism
Need a hand? Our laboratory customer service team is here to help! 800.828.7626
- Shop ProductsSleep, Airway & TMDSleep, Airway & TMDThermal FormingThermal-forming MaterialThermal-forming MaterialOrthodonticsBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesLaboratoryOperatorySleep, Airway & TMDSleep, Airway & TMDThermal FormingThermal-forming MaterialThermal-forming MaterialOrthodonticsBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesLaboratoryOperatory
Need a hand? Our products customer service team is here to help! 800.828.7626
- Education/TrainingeLearning Courses
Great Lakes eLearning is a convenient way to learn how to fabricate appliances at your own pace without the hassle and expense of travel. It is also a cost effective way to train any number of staff members for a fraction of the cost.
Invisacryl™ Retainer Variety Pack
- Buy 5 for $10.58 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for $9.99 each and save 15%
Ask a Question
We cannot sell this item in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, Greece, United Kingdom, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Jordan, Japan, Kuwait, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Malaysia, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Poland, Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine, Vietnam
Great Lakes Invisacryl™ C offers fast fabrication, uniform thickness, and consistent high quality.
Note: The INVISACRYL™ thermal-forming material is exclusive to Great Lakes Orthodontics, Ltd. and is not associated with INVISALIGN® owned by Align Technology, Inc.
Included in Package
- Invisacryl™ A .040" 1mm/125mm
- Invisacryl™ B .035" .8mm/125mm
- Endure® .040" 1mm/125mm
|Used For||Invisible Retainers|
|Material Color / Pattern||Clear|