- LaboratoryAppliancesTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismAppliancesTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & Bruxism
Need a hand? Our laboratory customer service team is here to help! 800.828.7626
- Shop ProductsSleep, Airway & TMDSleep, Airway & TMDThermal FormingThermal-forming MaterialThermal-forming MaterialOrthodonticsBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesLaboratoryOperatorySleep, Airway & TMDSleep, Airway & TMDThermal FormingThermal-forming MaterialThermal-forming MaterialOrthodonticsBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesLaboratoryOperatory
Need a hand? Our products customer service team is here to help! 800.828.7626
- Education/TrainingeLearning Courses
Great Lakes eLearning is a convenient way to learn how to fabricate appliances at your own pace without the hassle and expense of travel. It is also a cost effective way to train any number of staff members for a fraction of the cost.
Ask a Question
Home testing device that captures oral and nasal breathing. Provides cost-effective and reliable oral appliance monitoring for snoring and sleep apnea. Uses the same technology found in the best sleep laboratories. U.S. FDA, Health Canada, and CE Registered. Contact Great Lakes for information on pedo accessories, and battery specifications and usage.
Advantages for You:
- Detects positional apnea
- Designed for one or two-night studies
- CPAP compatible for hybrid therapy
- Uses Microsoft Word templates specific to dental sleep medicine
Advantages for Patients:
- Simple and comfortable to wear
- Allows patients to sleep in the convenience of their own bed
Measurements - 6 Channels:
- Oximetry heart rate
- Pressure flow Snore (derived from pressure)
- RIP (Respiratory Inductive Plethysmography) Chest effort
- Event marker
- Internal body position sensor
- CPAP flow
- CPAP pressure (if CPAP Adapter is purchased)
Included in Package
- MediByte® Jr. Recorder
- Oximetry Finger Probe
- (2) Oronasal PureFlow® Cannulas
- Micropore Tape
- USB Cable
|Recording Time||9 hours|
|Channels Captured||Body Position, CPAP Flow, CPAP Pressure, Event Marker, Heart Rate, Oximetry, Pressure Flow, RIP Chest Effort|
|Standby Time||7 days|
The MediByte® Junior - Product Introduction
Product WarrantyGreat Lakes' warranty covers the MediByte® Junior for one year against manufacturers' defects. This warranty includes parts and labor at no charge. Great Lakes does not warranty equipment that has been misused, abused, or damaged by fire, water, or dropping.
Free Loaner Available
We know how disruptive it can be when your equipment needs to be repaired. That's why Great Lakes offers one of the most extensive equipment loaner programs in the dental industry.
If you should have a problem with this product purchased from Great Lakes, tell us what's wrong - and we'll send you a free loaner (subject to availability) by UPS Ground. You'll only pay for shipping unless the item is still under warranty. Once your equipment is returned, we'll arrange to pick up the loaner - it's that easy!