MSE Type-2 Starter Kit - 8mm
This product is in stock and ships the same day (before 12:00PM EST, Mon-Fri). Special requests during checkout may delay shipping.
Developed by Dr. Won Moon, the MSE is a version of the Microimplant Assisted Rapid Palatal Expander (MARPE). The MSE is capable of producing dramatic maxillary skeletal expansion. The MSE uses 4 TADs for fixation to the palate and a wrench for activation. It attaches to 2 molar bands via 4 legs for stabilization.
- Non-surgical orthopedic expansion in adults
- Non-surgical expansion in high-angle cases
- Improve obstructive nasal airway
- Autoclavable [Minimum of 15 minutes over 121°C. TADs must be removed from plastic cover before autoclaving]
- Ratchet Wrench is designed for a maximum torque of 80Ncm. When
greater torque is applied, the instrument is designed to fail, rather
than causing TAD failure. The failed driver must then be replaced.
- Slower movement and regular pauses when inserting TADs are a good practice, as is pre-drilling pilot holes for patients with particularly thick and dense cortical plates.
Included in Package
- (1) - 8mm MSE expansion screw
- (4) - Fixation TADs (11mm)
- (1) - Small driver
- (1) - Ratchet wrench driver
- (2) - Activation wrenches
- (2) - Safety leashes
|Type||Maxillary Skeletal Expander|
|Movement per Rotation||.8|
|Acrylic Born||Non-Acrylic Applications|
|Activation Points||1 Point|
|Used For||Maxillary Skeletal Expansion|
Write Your Own Review