- LaboratoryAppliancesTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismAppliancesTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & Bruxism
Need a hand? Our laboratory customer service team is here to help! 800.828.7626
- Shop ProductsSleep, Airway & TMDSleep, Airway & TMDThermal FormingThermal-forming MaterialThermal-forming MaterialOrthodonticsBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesLaboratoryOperatorySleep, Airway & TMDSleep, Airway & TMDThermal FormingThermal-forming MaterialThermal-forming MaterialOrthodonticsBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesLaboratoryOperatory
Need a hand? Our products customer service team is here to help! 800.828.7626
- Education/TrainingeLearning Courses
Great Lakes eLearning is a convenient way to learn how to fabricate appliances at your own pace without the hassle and expense of travel. It is also a cost effective way to train any number of staff members for a fraction of the cost.
- Invisible against any tooth shade and remains crystal clear without staining.
- Diamond polishing/finishing process produces rounded, smooth corners for uncompromised patient comfort.
- Exceptionally strong and highly fracture resistant, but also functional with easy-to-ligate tie wings.
- Bond strength is provided by a Zirconia sphere coated base, creating millions of undercuts that mechanically lock with the bracket adhesive.
- Secure retention during the length of treatment and predictable debonding at the end of treatment.
- Anatomically contoured tooth-specific design fits the tooth curvatures perfectly to increase bond strength.
- For patients who demand the highest standards in aesthetically cosmetic bracket systems.
- Recommended to be utilized with Tooth Tone coated archwires, auxiliaries, and clear elastomeric ligature ties for maximum aesthetics.
- Small bracket size and low profile design is ideal for both clinicians and patients.
Shop for individual BioTru® Sapphire brackets and build your own prescription.