- LaboratoryAppliancesTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismAppliancesTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & Bruxism
Need a hand? Our laboratory customer service team is here to help! 800.828.7626
- Shop ProductsSleep, Airway & TMDSleep, Airway & TMDThermal FormingThermal-forming MaterialThermal-forming MaterialOrthodonticsBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesLaboratoryOperatorySleep, Airway & TMDSleep, Airway & TMDThermal FormingThermal-forming MaterialThermal-forming MaterialOrthodonticsBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesLaboratoryOperatory
Need a hand? Our products customer service team is here to help! 800.828.7626
- Education/TrainingeLearning Courses
Great Lakes eLearning is a convenient way to learn how to fabricate appliances at your own pace without the hassle and expense of travel. It is also a cost effective way to train any number of staff members for a fraction of the cost.
SAM® 3 Articulator
Ask a Question
This adjustable articulator is manufactured with the highest level of precision technology available for dental articulator instrumentation. The instrument has a unique ON-OFF Centric Locking Device and condylar element covers to keep the lower and upper members locked together during hinge and eccentric movement.
- Comes standard with #2 average curve condylar curvatures (17.5mm dia)
- Has 15mm greater vertical height than SAM® 2
|Centric Locking Device||Yes|
|Construction||Surgical Grade Aluminum|
Product WarrantyGreat Lakes' warranty covers SAM® 3 Articulators for one year against manufacturers' defects. This warranty includes parts and labor at no charge. Great Lakes does not warranty equipment that has been misused, abused, or damaged by fire, water, or dropping.
Free Loaner Available
We know how disruptive it can be when your equipment needs to be repaired. That's why Great Lakes offers one of the most extensive equipment loaner programs in the dental industry.
If you should have a problem with this product purchased from Great Lakes, tell us what's wrong - and we'll send you a free loaner (subject to availability) by UPS Ground. You'll only pay for shipping unless the item is still under warranty. Once your equipment is returned, we'll arrange to pick up the loaner - it's that easy!