- LaboratoryAppliancesTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismAppliancesTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & Bruxism
Need a hand? Our laboratory customer service team is here to help! 800.828.7626
- Shop ProductsSleep, Airway & TMDSleep, Airway & TMDThermal FormingThermal-forming MaterialThermal-forming MaterialOrthodonticsBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesLaboratoryOperatorySleep, Airway & TMDSleep, Airway & TMDThermal FormingThermal-forming MaterialThermal-forming MaterialOrthodonticsBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesLaboratoryOperatory
Need a hand? Our products customer service team is here to help! 800.828.7626
- Education/TrainingeLearning Courses
Great Lakes eLearning is a convenient way to learn how to fabricate appliances at your own pace without the hassle and expense of travel. It is also a cost effective way to train any number of staff members for a fraction of the cost.
smart moves® complete with ComfortTrack™ Material
Flexible pricing available when patient's treatment requires multiple aligners. Contact laboratory customer service for pricing structure and details.
Ask a Question
To view prices, please create an account. The photograph shows our standard design. We can customize many of our appliances for your patient's specific needs. Please see our auxiliaries, color chart, and list of commonly requested additions for more information.
This clear aligner system is designed for full arch treatment and managed through a cloud-based software platform. smart moves® aligners are manufactured in and supported by U.S. based technicians. smart moves® integrates realistic aligner treatment plans with sophisticated 3D software, and is compatible with any intraoral scanner. Our predictability index provides a baseline for case outcomes so your treatment projections are always realistic.
The smart moves® workflow will feel familiar if you’ve used other aligner systems. It features online case modification and approval options, treatment simulations including attachments, interproximal reduction, and the number of stages required.
Now with ComfortTrack™ Material
Made exclusively for clear aligners, this revolutionary material has elastomeric properties that generates an ideal initial force and maintains it over time. The result? Superior patient comfort and more effective aligners.
COMPARED TO STANDARD ALIGNER PLASTICS, COMFORTTRACK’S MULTI-LAYERED STRUCTURE:
- Generates 40% less initial force for reduced patient pain
- Retains 150+% greater force on day 7
Submitting a caseClick on the Send Us a Case tab above! Once you have an account you’ll have access to the smart moves® portal where you can submit patient records to start your case.
When you prefer hands-on support, our experienced U.S. based Great Lakes technicians are always ready to work with you.
Included in Package
Your case is delivered with a patient take-home box which includes individually labeled aligners, an aligner storage cup, chewies, aligner removal tool, and patient instructions. If the case requires, it will also include transfer matrices for attachments and interproximal reduction instructions.
|Bite Required||Centric Occlusion (CO)|
|Material Type||ComfortTrack™ Material|
Already registered for the smart moves® complete service? Click the button below to login and submit a case.
Do you want to submit a smart moves® complete case or need more information? Please fill out the form below to get started.
Great Lakes ComfortTrack™ Clear Aligner Material
How do I submit a case with smart moves complete?
- Cases are submitted 100% electronically
- Register for a smart moves complete account on the Send us a Case tab above
- Use account to log into the smart moves portal and submit the case
- Intraoral scan or PVS impressions only – no stone models
- Compatible with any intraoral scanner
- Panoramic x-ray (upload to smart moves portal)
- Intraoral photos (2 occlusal photos, 3 bite photos)
- Facial photos
Full guidelines can be found in the smart moves® complete Case Submission and Case Acceptance Guide