- LaboratoryAppliancesTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismAppliancesTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & BruxismTMD, Head & Neck Pain, & Bruxism
Need a hand? Our laboratory customer service team is here to help! 800.828.7626
- Shop ProductsSleep, Airway & TMDSleep, Airway & TMDThermal FormingThermal-forming MaterialThermal-forming MaterialOrthodonticsBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesLaboratoryOperatorySleep, Airway & TMDSleep, Airway & TMDThermal FormingThermal-forming MaterialThermal-forming MaterialOrthodonticsBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesBrackets, Archwires & AuxiliariesLaboratoryOperatory
Need a hand? Our products customer service team is here to help! 800.828.7626
- Education/TrainingeLearning Courses
Great Lakes eLearning is a convenient way to learn how to fabricate appliances at your own pace without the hassle and expense of travel. It is also a cost effective way to train any number of staff members for a fraction of the cost.
The EasyClip+® Systems can be used as fully passive, fully interactive, or a combination of both. This hybrid approach enables you to use both passive and interactive brackets, offering a variety of treatment options. Intelligently designed, EasyClip+ is engineered for comfort, easy placement, and secure bonding.
- Lowest profile on the market
- Thermal NiTi Clip / Planar design for easy opening and secure engagement
- Combines the best of both Passive and Interactive treatment techniques with familiar geometric design
- System can be utilized as:
- Fully Passive
- Fully Interactive, or
- Combinations of Both
- Allows orthodontists full control from start to finish
- More comfortable for patients
- Reduces friction and improves sliding mechanics
- Fewer patient visits compared to traditional brackets
- Open mini twin design for easy positioning reference and maximum patient hygiene
- Innovative chairside system reduces time and costs associated with changing archwires and appliances
- Longer time intervals between visits
- Well-defined Archwire Sequencing Protocols
- A complete archwire system with "Force Modules" specifically calibrated for Self-Ligating Brackets
- Physiologically and mechanically advantageous "Light Forces"
Better than the Competition
- Lowest SLB profile when compared to Damon, Carriere, In-Ovation and BioQuik
- Unlike Damon and Carriere, our bracket gates cover the entire width of the slot
- Lever action "Instant Clip" makes changing archwires easy and efficient
- Offers a complete archwire system with all options of material composition
- Systems choices allows doctors to determine the degree of control needed
Shop for individual EasyClip+® self-ligating brackets and build your own bracket prescription.