An Overview of Sleep Medicine - DVD by Dr. Jonathan A. Parker (2/Set)
An animated video written and narrated by Jonathan A. Parker, DDS, an internationally known lecturer on the topic of Dental Sleep Medicine. This entertaining and informative video provides professionals, patients and staff with a concise overview of sleep, including the importance of, challenges to, and the potential effects of insufficient or inadequate sleep. It clearly explains the effects of obstructive sleep apnea on health and quality of life. Running Time: 22min.
- Prevalence of sleep problems in our society
- Normal and abnormal sleep Sleep and the day/night cycle
- A review of sleep disorders
- Effect of obstructive sleep apnea on health and quality of life
The second supplemental DVD takes the main topics of the full video and separates them into three segments that can be conveniently presented independently:
- Video 1: The Rhythm of Normal Sleep
- Video 2: A Review of Sleep Disorders
- Video 3: The Health Consequences of Sleep Apnea
Note: This item is non-returnable and non-refundable.
|Running Time||22 minutes|
Write Your Own Review