Nylon Full Contact with Anterior Guidance Splint
This product is a custom lab appliance. Please choose the "Send us a Case" option on the product page or top menu bar.
A full-coverage splint with an anterior ramp providing lateral and protrusive guidance against the opposing arch during function. Indicated for patients who can accept joint loading without pain.
- Full occlusal coverage
- Lateral and protrusive incisal guidance
- Anterior ramp - Standard angle 5° greater than required to disclude posterior teeth
- Standard protrusive and lateral length extends from contact point to just beyond the labial surface of the upper anteriors - approximately 4-6mm
- Point contact from lower posterior buccal cusp tip
Lower: Same as upper, point contact from upper lingual cusp tips
|Biocompatible Polyamide Medical Grade Nylon
Write Your Own Review
Mail Traditional Models
Step 1 - Download Prescription
Step 2 - Print a Shipping Label
Step 3 - Mail it in!
Canadian and International Customers
Great Lakes Dental Technologies
PO BOX 5111
Tonawanda NY 14150-5111
Upload Digital Models
Select your scanner to view easy instructions on how to submit a digital model.
Great Lakes also supports DDX, Medit, and Planmeca. If you need assistance, please contact us.
Nylon Splint Durability Demonstration
Comparing Nylon Splints to Traditional Acrylic
Adjusting Contacts on a Nylon Splint
Intraoral scans or models -
- Upper and Lower with palate
- 4-5mm extended beyond gingival margins
- See Rx for bite requirements
Clean using DentaSOAK.